Saturday, February 13, 2010

As I was looking at pictures this morning I realized that I haven't posted a picture of all of us together! These pictures are almost a year old but the only other pictures are on my 35 mmm or mom or dad's cell phones. So, this will have to do for now! The only real difference is that we are all a year older and a little bit taller. (Nick is actually taller than both mom and I now!)
These pictures were taken when we went to Iowa last March.Dad had some training to go to for his job so he took us with him. It was alot of fun!

Both of these pictures were taken near the Cutler-Donahoe Bridge. We saw all the covered bridges of Madison County on our way to Des Moines.(Look how green everything is! I can't wait until everything looks that way again!)
I wish I had some more recent pictures of us! Oh well, though. Maybe when I get my new camera I will take lots of pictures of us and post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! I love comments so leave as many as you want! Just make sure they are pleasing to the Lord!
~Hannah