Tuesday, March 2, 2010



Well, it's been awhile since I last posted! There hasn't been much going on around here, amazingly! The snow is all starting to melt and now we have a very large amount of mud everywhere! I am welcoming the mud though with a small smile because the weather is starting to warm up bit by bit and I just heard the news of a thunderstorm scheduled to roll in this weekend! Yay! I love thunderstorms and they are a wonderful sign of spring! (Although it will add to the mud collection.)
This picture really has nothing to do with the coming of spring or thunderstorms, or melting snow,it's just a cute picture of our wonderful dog named Ruby!
Well that's all for now. I shall return though! Over and out!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA! i love the picture! cute pooch!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! I love comments so leave as many as you want! Just make sure they are pleasing to the Lord!
~Hannah