Thursday, April 21, 2011

Random Post!

Ok,I don't know why the picture in the previous post doesn't show up....I can't figure it out! I'm very sorry though.I will continue to try.Anyways,let's see.....I'm not on my computer at home so I don't have any pictures.(Errr!) I will give you an update on mom and baby!
So my youngest sister is 11.Needless to say,we thought there wouldn't be any more little Bryants! WRONG! God decided that we needed to see His humorous side so He is blessing us with another baby!!! I have only one brother and two sisters so I do hope it is a boy.Although,I will be happy if it is a girl too! (I can dress her in zebra clothes!) My mom is due October the 23rd.....just 4 days before my dad's birthday.She is really tired but baby looks and sounds good! I will give you the names and we'll see what you all think! Leave me a comment!(Even if you don't like them!) :) :) :)
If it is a boy......Jude Greyson Bryant
If it is s girl.......Elsie Annaliese Bryant

1 comment:

  1. Hey Hannah!
    I just recently started following your blog, and I really enjoy reading it!
    I like the names, especially Elise ;)
    Hope to read more soon!!

    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! I love comments so leave as many as you want! Just make sure they are pleasing to the Lord!
~Hannah