Friday, June 3, 2011

Silver Dollar City Pictures!!

  Woohoo!! I figured out my problem! The remedy is called "Use the cord that goes into your camera,not your little sister's"! Yes,I'm retarded. :) Here are some pictures of our trip......
                          Macy and Peyton on the tram headed to the park.
                                       This.....is....Powder Keg.We were smiling but we wouldn't be soon!
                   These guys were doing a skit for the train ride.They were hilarious!!
                             Thuuuuunderation! They made me go on it and I wasn't impressed!                                          

                      We are outside of the park waiting to go in!
                                               Me and the best little brother ever! Lol

So the trip was great! I found out that I don't like roller coasters (that's the nice version of the phrase).My siblings loved them,however and want to go back! I think I will just eat delicious food and drink the best stinkin' lemonade on the face of this earth! 
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! I love comments so leave as many as you want! Just make sure they are pleasing to the Lord!
~Hannah