Monday, March 14, 2011

So it's been...well....a long time since I posted! Honestly,the thought of blogging doesn't cross my mind very often and when it does I'm usually doing something else or just don't feel motivated! I know.Lame excuse.Anyway....I won't even try to give a full update,as our calendar has been so full of things, I wouldn't really know where to start! :)
We have had sooo much snow this winter which,if you like the snow,is great! But for those of us who don't really care for it,it's beginning to get a little annoying.Oh well. Spring and summer will be even more fun because of such the long winter!
I will end this post with the announcement that this blog is no longer "our blog" but just mine as it will be easier to post anything I would like as opposed to asking my siblings what I can and can't post.(This is one reason it's so difficult at times! :)) I will be able to post thoughts from my personal devotions as well as thoughts from Preaching.They haven't shown the interest in this blog that I thought they would so here we go.......Hannah's Blog!

2 comments:

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! I love comments so leave as many as you want! Just make sure they are pleasing to the Lord!
~Hannah