Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Precious.....

This is Brantley! He has been dubbed the "part time resident of the Bryant home". :) My mom is watching him while his mommy and daddy work during the week. He always comes so happy and smiley in the mornings(thankfully)! It is so fun to watch how he has already changed and grown since being here for only about a month!


When I saw him lying like this I had to grab my camera really fast to take a picture! Too cute!
He likes to be all bundled up and he just looks so precious!
His perfect little smile gets us every time! He's such a happy baby and smiles at everyone and everything! Sometimes I wonder if he is truly laughing at us....lol!

I'm so glad that the Lord gives us these tiny little bundles to love and care for! I can't wait for the day that I have my own! :) (Neither can mom......)

~Hannah

1 comment:

  1. AWWW!he is so cute! babies are so fun! I agree! can't wait to have my own either! =D

    ReplyDelete

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! I love comments so leave as many as you want! Just make sure they are pleasing to the Lord!
~Hannah