Sunday, June 19, 2011

Books

Reading has always been something that I enjoy.I got out of the habit a couple years ago but have recently been getting back into the habit.Even though I wasn't reading as much,I still loved to go to the library and buy books at garage sales.Just the other night,my sisters were bugging how that I "have too many books and they take up too much space."......I didn't believe this and the very thought of having to get rid of some almost made me cry! Soooo I went upstairs and counted every book I personally own.The number came out to 131! I couldn't believe it-131 books that are MINE! Very quickly I ran down stairs only to find my family watching a movie on Netflix that they didn't even want to watch, and I did (another story for some other time).I said "Mom,you will never believe this,but I counted all my books and guess how many I have!" She just looked at me and said "Hannah,that doesn't surprise me at all......and I would guess 70" "No way! said I. Mother dearest,I have 131!!" (Scratch the formalitiness) Of course,my brother and sisters looked at me like I am half crazy and that outburst of happiness only confirmed it in their minds. Now,I'm quite sure that there are many of you out there that have more books than I do,but that just made me so exited! :) 
Just as a side note-I was at a garage sale with mom the other day thinking I would find nothing...but I walked out of there with all the "Left Behind" series and  4 miscellaneous books for $3.50! I couldn't believe it! If you have read the "Left Behind" series then you will know what I'm talking about when I say that I am in utter inner turmoil because I don't know if Buck and Tsion make it out alive.Is Amanda a traitor? Do they find out that Ray is going behind their backs?! Oh,it's almost too much!
Well I'm gonna go read my book! Have a lovely evening!
~Han

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! I love comments so leave as many as you want! Just make sure they are pleasing to the Lord!
~Hannah