Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Look!

Well one of my goals this summer was to "find me"....if you know what I mean. :) I have tried several different personalities but none seem to fit me,so I started out on a journey to figure out who I was.
First of all I tried the "rough and tough cowgirl".That did not work! Now,don't get me wrong,I love my square toed Justin's, my denim skirts,big loud trucks and living in ruralness (not a word but that's ok),but I don't have the guts for animal guts and I don't particularly care for getting up early and staying up late to work on a tractor!
The second "personality" I tried was "deep thought thinking and big word using".This lasted less time than the cowgirl one! I wore myself out trying to enlarge my vocabulary and think of the deepest things to say to people! Needless to say,this wouldn't do either.
After that I almost contemplated "city girl,pink and ruffles wearing".....that didn't get past my brain though.I couldn't stand the thought of being such a girly girl that I wouldn't attempt bow hunting,yet at the same time didn't feel that I could field dress my own deer.(If you don't know what that is,just don't ask) :)
So in all this I just named my blog "Hannah's Blog",tried to think of deep things to post,spent too much time trying to capture life on our little farm and not getting anywhere!
I decided to tell you allll about myself and you tell me if I'm crazy! *big giant grin*
  • I love music.....LOVE IT! There isn't much that beats playing the piano.
  • My favorite colors are black,white and gray but I have a special spot for rubber ducky yellow,burnt orange and cornflower blue.
  • I'm not one to go up to people and talk to them like I've known them for years,but I do enjoy meeting people.
  • Often times I over analyze things and make them much more complicated than necessary.
  • I have a temper.
  • I don't like English class.
  • I have a thing for word puzzles...and sudoku!! Oh yeah!
  • I would rather sit inside and read a good book then go outside and do....something?
  • I think too much about dumb things such as "Why did they decide 5280 ft would be a mile,instead of making it an even 5000?"
Now,you may think I've lost it but I promise I haven't!! I decided that if I had to use one word to describe me it would be "me". I have been saved by the precious blood of Jesus,therefore I have real joy!! Not just happiness,but joy! And I daydream quite often about college,marriage,being used of God in a great way.....etc. So this is why I decided on this title for my blog! I thought it fit me very well.Now, I will enjoy blogging so much more because I don't have to try to keep up "rough and tough cowgirl","deep thought thinking and big word using"or try to be "city girl,pink and ruffles wearing".I'm willing to stand out in a crowd and be different! God gives us each our own uniqueness and I intend to use mine! 
Joyfully,
Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! I love comments so leave as many as you want! Just make sure they are pleasing to the Lord!
~Hannah