Monday, July 25, 2011

2:05 p.m.

This morning while I was getting ready for work I almost talked myself out of straightening and leaving my hair down.It kinda seemed like a lost cause,but I did it anyways! I walked outside and the first thought that came to my mind was "Oh my goodness! I can feel my hair getting bigger!" The second thought was "Oh this reminds me of Panama....I really miss that place!" This picture was one of the only days I left my hair down while we were there! 
It has been 100+ degrees for ten days straight.....today was supposed to be a break in that,but if it's not 100 degrees,there is 100 percent humidity! :) I love Kansas!
Oh yes,if Elizabeth sees this she will kill me! Love you,Elizabeth!


1 comment:

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! I love comments so leave as many as you want! Just make sure they are pleasing to the Lord!
~Hannah