Monday, July 18, 2011

Mr.and Mrs.Smith!

 A couple weeks ago,I got the privilege of photographing this wedding! It was the first time I had ever done pictures for anyone so that was kinda nerve wracking.The wedding was a very small,low key wedding.....that took the pressure off a little! :)
                                                   They are so very happy together!
                                                            Beautiful bride
                                                          This is one of my favorites!
                                                                        :) :) :)
                                                              Praying together


                                      The end of the wedding means the beginning of happiness!


                                                          The cake (obviously)
                                                               Source of music



I hope that I get to do this again soon! Conrats Peter and Gabrielle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! I love comments so leave as many as you want! Just make sure they are pleasing to the Lord!
~Hannah