Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Youth Conference

   Last week I had the wonderful privilege of going to a Youth Conference in Oklahoma City.This was my fourth year going and I had a blast! I took my camera but when I got there,I found that the batteries were dead and I didn't have my charger! It really stinks that I don't have pictures to show you all!
   The Lord really spoke to me about staying focused.As a teenager in today's society,there are many temptations we have to deal with.Of course,it is a personal decision and personal responsibility to do right.It is no one's fault but our own when we mess up and stray from the things of God.My Pastor was preaching this message,but later in the week,another preacher made the comment just in passing that "Not only do we need God,but we need each other to continue".There has to be accountability somewhere,and without good,solid preaching,prayers of other people and encouragement from those who are doing right,we won't be able to continue.
   This week-Friday the 15th to be exact-was the 2nd year anniversary of my Salvation! I'm so happy to know that I'm "on the winning side"!!
    I hope you all have a fantastic rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! Thanks for leaving a comment! I love comments so leave as many as you want! Just make sure they are pleasing to the Lord!
~Hannah